Indie RPG News

Página 6 de 20 Anterior  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Seguinte

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Re: Indie RPG News

Mensagem por gizellechan em 19/04/14, 09:34 am

Card Hunter: Attack of the Artifacts

"Check out the new Attack of the Artifacts expansion for Card Hunter and find out what's coming in the way of new adventures, cards, items and multiplayer modes."

--

"Card Hunter is an online collectible card game which blends together card play, deck building, tactical combat and classic fantasy role-playing in a way you’ve never seen before.

Grab your cards, miniatures, dice and snacks, then journey to a new world of adventure on the tabletop of your Game Master, Gary."

http://www.cardhunter.com/
gizellechan

Mensagem por gizellechan em 19/04/14, 10:20 am

Skywind

"The second episode of Skywind's Developer Diary series. Take an inside look into our most recent progress for the project and learn how YOU can help."

--

Skywind "It is a non-commercial, fan made modification for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that seeks to merge the amazing world of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the enhanced graphics and capabilities of Skyrim's engine."

http://tesrenewal.com/skywind-faq
gizellechan

Mensagem por Whitewolf em 19/04/14, 12:12 pm

Um indie interessante com Early Access no Steam, me lembrou Knights of Pen and Paper, talvez eu anime a jogar esse dai se sair pra Android também

http://store.steampowered.com/app/280320/
Whitewolf

Mensagem por Daniel em 19/04/14, 02:36 pm

@gizellechan escreveu:Skywind

"The second episode of Skywind's Developer Diary series. Take an inside look into our most recent progress for the project and learn how YOU can help."

--

Skywind "It is a non-commercial, fan made modification for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that seeks to merge the amazing world of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with the enhanced graphics and capabilities of Skyrim's engine."

http://tesrenewal.com/skywind-faq

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee     natal natal natal 

Que projeto foda!
Realmente muito interessante em usar a Engine do Skyrim para dar um UP no Morrowind.

Valeu por compartilhar, Gi  :chimas: 
Daniel

Mensagem por MrLinx em 19/04/14, 02:45 pm

Muito foda esse projeto!

Espero que realmente consigam terminar, será um prazer jogar Morrowind de forma mais atualizada. Foram justamente os menus e interface mais pobre do jogo que me afastaram quando testei ele, se esse projeto for fiel ao original, com certeza irei jogá-lo.
MrLinx

Mensagem por gizellechan em 24/04/14, 11:21 am

Serpent in the Staglands

"An isometric, real time, party-based CRPG set in the icy Staglands, where a trapped god and chosen company embark on a perilous quest.

The vision for Serpent in the Staglands is a mix of the addictive build customization of ARPGs and party control and role-playing elements of games like Baldur's Gate and Darklands. A throwback to cRPGs of the past with fresh new role playing designs and combat mechanics."

Links: Kickstarter e Greenlight
gizellechan

Mensagem por Daniel em 24/04/14, 06:32 pm

Gostei do video.
Visual bem bacana que lembra os jogos de PC da década de 90.

No minimo, uma aprofundada a mais sobre o jogo é uma boa pedida.
Daniel

Mensagem por gizellechan em 30/04/14, 09:43 am

http://kotaku.com/how-does-a-game-work-without-graphics-1568611638[/mention] escreveu:
How Does a Game Work Without Graphics?

Three Monkeys is a game without visuals. No dynamic lighting. No subsurface scattering. Not a sprite to be seen. It's also a semi-open, first-person RPG. For junior developers Incus Games, that has to be daunting. Why not make a pixel art platformer and leave it at that?

"There's far too much fun to be had in life!" says producer Steve Willey. From his perspective, Incus are playing it safe. In many ways they're at an advantage over other up-and-comers. "We're actually exploring something that hasn't been explored that much. So, actually, we've got a lot more to say – more obvious things to say, I guess".

The gist of Three Monkeys does sound familiar. A fantasy world (Byzantia) is oppressed by evil (a White Witch has snuffed out the sun) and a hero steps forth with a brave companion (yourself, plus guide Yoska). Combat and exploration then put meat on the fairytale bones. Stop me if you've heard this one.

Regardless, for most players Three Monkeys will be something new. Slipping on surround sound headphones and closing my eyes was like donning an Oculus Rift for the first time. It felt immediately different – a fresh way to play, and without the risk of hurling onto my shoes. It takes some time to adapt, but after ten minutes I, well, didn't really miss my eyes.

Everything, from story to contextual cues, is presented through audio. Yoska provides encouragement from your shoulder. Birdsong guides your choice of direction. Enemies telegraph attacks before they swing, the audible equivalent of Batman's beat-'em-up button prompts. By providing a rich soundscape, Incus aims to empower rather than disorient the player.

Audio-only games aren't unheard of. Sites like www.audiogames.net house collections for enthusiasts and the blind, spanning subjects from sci-fi and warfare to – you guessed it – zombies. "I can't remember which developer said, but if we only built games for the visually impaired, there'd already be a massive market! Because they're big gamers, you know?" says Steve. "I think the size of this project is what kind of pushes things on … We almost want to create something where blind or visually impaired gamers can play with visual gamers too."

That's not easy. Relying on eyes makes us lazy listeners. Audio designer Rob Allen recounts how Incus' visually impaired consultant, Kevin Satizabal, steamrolled the devs in playtests. "One of the things we learnt to address really early on is getting this balance in terms of difficulty for sighted people – to not throw them in in a really really harsh environment. Equally, [we had] to make it challenging enough for visually impaired people to find it interesting."

The people at Incus talk with confidence, and having played an early build I'm sure they can see out their vision and release this year. Three Monkeys is an exciting anomaly that aims to bring the blind and sighted together. So keep your post-processing, G-SYNC and fancy 4K. Three Monkeys is rocking next gen graphics.

gizellechan

Mensagem por Daniel em 09/05/14, 07:12 pm

Conheça Shiness um JRPG indie exclusivo para PCs

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom é um game indie, foi criado por cinco estudantes da universidade de Bordeaux na frança e é o primeiro projeto criado pelo recém formado estúdio Ynnis Interactive.

Shiness é um Role Playing Game que vai fazer você mergulhar em uma nova aventura através das Ilhas Sky. Onde os dois amigos de Chado e Poky estão viajando a bordo de um barco voador. Prepare-se para uma jornada épica em um enorme universo imaginado há mais de 20 anos pelo Diretor de Criação (Professor dos alunos) e que finalmente foi levado a vida.

Influências:

Shiness é fortemente influenciado por series como: Chrono Cross, Dragon ball, Secret of Mana, Zelda, Naruto e Final Final Fantasy Games.

Características do jogo:

Escolha 3 personagens para jogar e explore as áreas todos juntos.
Pratique artes marciais e magia a fim de ganhar batalhas.
Use suas habilidades de heróis para resolver enigmas.
Mude sua reputação fazendo missões.
Aprenda um novo idioma criado para a historia do jogo.

Fonte:
http://www.gamevicio.com/i/noticias/188/188356-conheca-shiness-um-jrpg-indie-exclusivo-para-pcs/index.html
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=244941223
Daniel

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 6 de 20 Anterior  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Seguinte

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

Permissão deste fórum: